Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

Atripla vs. Complera

<< < (2/15) > >>

mitch777:

--- Quote from: jkinatl2 on January 15, 2013, 08:33:10 PM --- Please remember I come from a time when people had watch-alarms that went off every four hours around the clock so that they could take soul-destroying amounts of AZT monotherapy.

--- End quote ---

I remember those horrible days! :(

texaninnyc87:
On another note, maybe you should look into stribild.
It's a new once a day treatment. I take it every morning with breakfast and dont think it really has an effect on me mentally. also, so far its shown to be slightly more effective and tolerable than atripla.
something to think about it!

jkinatl2:

--- Quote from: texaninnyc87 on January 16, 2013, 12:08:33 AM ---On another note, maybe you should look into stribild.
It's a new once a day treatment. I take it every morning with breakfast and dont think it really has an effect on me mentally. also, so far its shown to be slightly more effective and tolerable than atripla.
something to think about it!

--- End quote ---

From what I gather, neither efficacy nor tolerance was an issue. I submit the issue is the OPs unwillingness to assimilate their diagnosis and related treatment into his paradigm. If that is the case, NO treatment will work.

texaninnyc87:
sounds about right.

d-boy86:
None of you answered my question. SMH.

I simply asked what are your thoughts on both medications? Toxicity, benefits, etc. I didn't come here to be judged. I'm fully aware of the mistakes I've made. Which is why I came here to reach out to you guys and ask for your thoughts on Complera.

I'm already dealing with a lot being newly diagnosed.

Thank you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version