Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Uncle Poodle on the Honey BB

<< < (15/17) > >>

Miss Philicia:
Should we put him in jail when it turns up that he fabricated the entire story to obtain his own TLC spin-off show?

tednlou2:
We all knew something wasn't right about the time frame.  It would be more disgusting to totally make up a story about an AIDS Monster.  Well, I guess the good thing is no one was actually in prison. 

What would be the motivation?  Family or new boyfriend found out he was poz, so he had to say a partner lied to him?  Attention?  It seems he could get attention by partying hard and acting out.  Is he even poz?  Do I really care this much? 

jkinatl2:

--- Quote from: tednlou2 on January 24, 2013, 11:09:48 PM ---We all knew something wasn't right about the time frame.  It would be more disgusting to totally make up a story about an AIDS Monster.  Well, I guess the good thing is no one was actually in prison. 

What would be the motivation?  Family or new boyfriend found out he was poz, so he had to say a partner lied to him?  Attention?  It seems he could get attention by partying hard and acting out.  Is he even poz?  Do I really care this much? 

--- End quote ---

Your last question mirrors mine. And for me. no. No I do not.

wolfter:
Wouldn't it have been easier to claim a Priest infected him and the church was covering it all up.  That would have been an easier explanation for the lack of documentation. :o

And the ONLY reason I care is that it once against demonstrated how quickly people are to persecute the supposed AIDS monsters within their communities. 

Wolfie

mecch:
Here's a question -
is this author
http://viralapartheid.com/2013/01/22/uncle-poodle-hiv-prosecution-allegations-raise-serious-questions/
a Forum member? Or maybe did he get his take-down line of inquiry reading our forum?    8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version