Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Uncle Poodle on the Honey BB

<< < (2/17) > >>

Dachshund:

--- Quote from: wolfter on January 15, 2013, 12:17:27 PM ---Excuse me, but some of us didn't know we had anything to protect against when we got infected.

--- End quote ---

How old were you when you became infected?

red_Dragon888:
Sorry for the double dip.   My heart was in the right place but leaped before I looked. 

wolfter:

--- Quote from: Dachshund on January 15, 2013, 12:58:49 PM ---How old where you when you became infected?

--- End quote ---

My point is/was, that some of us were infected before the realization that the "gay plague" was amongst us.  Despite changing our behaviors, it was too late.  I have no idea when I was infected, but I tested positive at 21 and had AIDS at 24.

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: wolfter on January 15, 2013, 01:18:40 PM ---My point is/was, that some of us were infected before the realization that the "gay plague" was amongst us.  Despite changing our behaviors, it was too late.  I have no idea when I was infected, but I tested positive at 21 and had AIDS at 26.

--- End quote ---

I was infected at 23 and had AIDS at 28, yet I knew by the age of 19 that I should use condoms. And we're the same age.

Jeff G:
In other HBB news http://www.tmz.com/2013/01/15/honey-boo-boo-mama-june-crazy-tony-not-welcome-banned/ .

Crazy Tony confirms TV has changed that family .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version