Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Uncle Poodle on the Honey BB

<< < (3/17) > >>

wolfter:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on January 15, 2013, 01:29:10 PM ---I was infected at 23 and had AIDS at 28, yet I knew by the age of 19 that I should use condoms. And we're the same age.

--- End quote ---

That's great that you knew by 1984 about the need for condoms.  Not all of us were so lucky.  Condoms were not even discussed in regards to preventing pregnancy. ;D ;D

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: wolfter on January 15, 2013, 01:41:04 PM ---That's great that you knew by 1984 about the need for condoms.  Not all of us were so lucky.  Condoms were not even discussed in regards to preventing pregnancy. ;D ;D

--- End quote ---

Uh, even my father knew condoms prevented pregnancy back in the early 50's. Did you think those machines selling the in truck stop men's rooms were for water balloon contests?

thunter34:
Out of boredom and mild irritability, I've been giving Poodle a what-for on his FB page. 

::)

#toomuchtimeonmyhands

(Did I do that hashtag thing right?  I don't tweet.)

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: thunter34 on January 15, 2013, 03:53:22 PM ---giving Poodle a what-for on his FB page. 

--- End quote ---

What's a "what-for" mean down in Mayberry?

Dachshund:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on January 15, 2013, 04:00:33 PM ---What's a "what-for" mean down in Mayberry?

--- End quote ---

read 'em the riot act

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version