Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Uncle Poodle on the Honey BB

(1/17) > >>

ds4146:
I don't watch this crap but did read the home page and then the article. Call me stupid, please be nice, lol, but this makes me so mad.....

"Dino: What happened to your ex?
Lee: He is serving a 5-year sentence. I would have been cool with his HIV status if he had been honest. I donít have an issue with the disease. I would have known how to protect myself."

This is such bullshit. I am in this forum because even after the 80's and 90's I was foolish and irresponsible. I made a bad decision, me, there were two people there, I hope, LOL, and here I am. I would never prosecute that person. It has taken a while to move on, forgive, not forget, but forgive, but not prosecute.

We all should have known, and many did, how to protect ourselves my self included, but we didn't. Let the blame land where it should, with ourselves.

Sorry for those of you loving this show, which I have never seen, but really find something more enlightening.

Okay, just needed to vent about this.

http://www.poz.com/articles/lee_thompson_uncle_poodle_1_23362.shtml

Okay, enough, off to see what the big W is eating tonight.

aztecan:
I agree wholeheartedly.

Our society seems rife with the "blame game." Nobody wants to take responsibility for their own faux pas.

If someone is morbidly obese, it is McDonald's fault for offering unwholesome edibles in a super size.

If someone fails a class, it isn't because he or she failed to either do the work or speak up if the lesson were not understood, it is the professor's fault.

I had someone who is a meth addict tell me recently he was upset because he was fired from his job. He blamed his co-workers, whom he said were jealous of his abilities, not the fact he was seen shooting up in the back of the business and spent most of his time on the job tweaked out of his paranoid little brain.

But this uncle waste-of-space actually stating if he had known his partner's status, it would have led him to take precautions he didn't otherwise is completely outrageous.

Boy, I am on a roll tonight. Enough of the ranting.

HUGS,

Mark

Solo_LTSurvivor:

--- Quote from: ds4146 on January 14, 2013, 10:38:30 PM ---
Sorry for those of you loving this show, which I have never seen, but really find something more enlightening.

Okay, just needed to vent about this.

Okay, enough, off to see what the big W is eating tonight.

--- End quote ---

Bonus points if you can tie it in with how the universe started

tednlou2:
We discussed this in another thread.  Many felt something wasn't right about the very fast-tracked arrest, trial, and prison sentence.  Has any news agency confirmed what Uncle Poodle said?  I suppose in a small town, they could charge, convict, and sentence someone quickly, especially someone who didn't have good legal representation.  He said this happened around May 2012, and the guy is already serving prison time?

wolfter:

--- Quote from: ds4146 on January 14, 2013, 10:38:30 PM ---
We all should have known, and many did, how to protect ourselves my self included, but we didn't. Let the blame land where it should, with ourselves.

http://www.poz.com/articles/lee_thompson_uncle_poodle_1_23362.shtml

--- End quote ---

Excuse me, but some of us didn't know we had anything to protect against when we got infected.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version