Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

I'm going to hell in a hand basket...

<< < (2/3) > >>

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: BT65 on January 15, 2013, 09:31:24 PM ---

I like Mark's suggestion of not having to listen to people who bug you.  I'd go with that.

--- End quote ---

I can also take off my glasses, and not bother looking at anyone !  ;) This way I can just say, can't hear ya, can't see ya !  ;D

Ray 8)

pozniceguy:
Ray,  got  mine a year  ago  great to be able to  "tune out" who/what you want... mine have 3 settings to  filter the  "noise".......   good luck with the  new
AIDS (  Hearing)

Nick

AlanBama:
Hi Ray, I hate it that you're going to need hearing aids, but I'm glad that you will be able to GET them!   I know they can be very pricey.

I hope you can get a pair that work well for you, and you will notice a marked improvement in your hearing, and thus, your quality of life.

HUGS, Alan

LongTimeSurvivor:
I've always wanted to go to hell in a hand basket...where did you get yours? Does it go real fast?

Yes, the getting old thing is tiresome. I was at the gym today and thought to myself "what the hell am I doing here, I'm 54. This is all damned hard to do." But I keep going, I've just learned to ignore the creaks and snaps.

Mishma:
You are not alone.

My friend's  11 year old son needs cochlear implants-he's going completely deaf, and I struggle with what is called hyperacusis, the hypersensitivity to sound.

Hope these help and aren't too much a pain in the arse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version