Main Forums > Living With HIV

Just released from hospital - Pericarditis

<< < (2/13) > >>

phildinftlaudy:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on January 10, 2013, 05:25:44 PM ---You sure are in the hospital a lot, Phil. Have you been checked for AIDS?

--- End quote ---

Dayummm, I didn't think of that - do you think I should post my symptoms in the AM I section?

And I only have been admitted to 3 of Broward and Miami-Dade Counties many hospitals (Memorial-Pembroke, Aventura, and UM).... Haven't been to Jackson (although I worked there for a bit), Broward General, Holy Cross, Mercy, Mount Sinai, Plantation General, or a host of others.

I really didn't want to go this time. Prior to leaving the ENT I called my mother and told her that I wasn't about to go to the ER. Of course, mom scared me with talk of cardiac arrest (running in the family), etc - so, I went ahead and went - but I really have gotten to the point where I do not want to have to be back in the hospital again for quite some time. I had a good stretch where I wasn't admitted from 2001 until 2012 - so that isn't too bad.

Seems that my health issues have increased since I have taken on a bit more of worry regarding my mom... so, I am going to have to address that, as I can't endlessly worry about her at the detriment of my own health.

Please advise as to the symptoms of teh AIDS....
Thank you  ::)

Dachshund:

--- Quote from: phildinftlaudy on January 10, 2013, 05:32:30 PM ---Dayummm, I didn't think of that - do you think I should post my symptoms in the AM I section?

And I only have been admitted to 3 of Broward and Miami-Dade Counties many hospitals (Memorial-Pembroke, Aventura, and UM).... Haven't been to Jackson (although I worked there for a bit), Broward General, Holy Cross, Mercy, Mount Sinai, Plantation General, or a host of others.

I really didn't want to go this time. Prior to leaving the ENT I called my mother and told her that I wasn't about to go to the ER. Of course, mom scared me with talk of cardiac arrest (running in the family), etc - so, I went ahead and went - but I really have gotten to the point where I do not want to have to be back in the hospital again for quite some time. I had a good stretch where I wasn't admitted from 2001 until 2012 - so that isn't too bad.

Seems that my health issues have increased since I have taken on a bit more of worry regarding my mom... so, I am going to have to address that, as I can't endlessly worry about her at the detriment of my own health.

--- End quote ---

Did you ever date Rock Hudson?

phildinftlaudy:

--- Quote from: Dachshund on January 10, 2013, 05:46:48 PM ---Did you ever date Rock Hudson?

--- End quote ---

Shhhh -
No one is supposed to know - non-disclosure agreement and all (or, when I'm feeling especially horny, I prefer to call it a "gag" order)....

I also dated Freddie Mercury (well, that was more of a one-night stand and happened during a dream).

Are either of these two above events risky for teh AIDS?

Oh, and there was also Easy-E.... uumm ummm, the stories I could tell.

Mrmojorisin:

--- Quote from: phildinftlaudy on January 10, 2013, 05:32:30 PM ---Dayummm, I didn't think of that - do you think I should post my symptoms in the AM I section?

--- End quote ---

They symptoms of AIDS are dry mouth, wet mouth, high fever, low fever, itchy ass, sneezing, coughing, stuffy head, dizzyness, sleepyness, constipation, diarrhea, vomiting, dry heaves. If you have any of those symptoms you have the AIDS. It is highly advisable that you do not touch anybody or anything, as it is so highly contagious that even walking by you house is dangerous... :P

Dachshund:

--- Quote from: phildinftlaudy on January 10, 2013, 05:52:08 PM ---Shhhh -
No one is supposed to know - non-disclosure agreement and all (or, when I'm feeling especially horny, I prefer to call it a "gag" order)....

I also dated Freddie Mercury (well, that was more of a one-night stand and happened during a dream).

Are either of these two above events risky for teh AIDS?

Oh, and there was also Easy-E.... uumm ummm, the stories I could tell.

--- End quote ---

For God's sake please tell me you haven't been gay anal dipping?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version