Main Forums > Living With HIV

Flu question

<< < (7/7)

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: Ann on January 21, 2013, 07:08:56 AM ---"Ain't" ain't a word. At least where I live it ain't. ;D

--- End quote ---

It's a Sweet Brown quote -- learn your internet memes.

Ann:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on January 21, 2013, 10:03:49 AM ---It's a Sweet Brown quote -- learn your internet memes.

--- End quote ---

Got better things to do with my time than to memorise internet memes.

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: Ann on January 21, 2013, 11:03:54 AM ---Got better things to do with my time than to memorise internet memes.

--- End quote ---

Yes, I realize how much time you spend down at the pub playing darts and throwing back those pints.

mecch:

--- Quote from: Ann on January 21, 2013, 11:03:54 AM ---Got better things to do with my time than to memorise internet memes.

--- End quote ---
"Aint nobody got time for that."

That's a fun collage.  Just missing a clip from Montgomery Flea Market.

Ann:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on January 21, 2013, 12:26:56 PM ---Yes, I realize how much time you spend down at the pub playing darts and throwing back those pints.

--- End quote ---

It's not darts, it's pool, you fool. I'm crap at darts and you wouldn't want to be the person up at the board keeping score when it's my turn to throw. ;D

I only get to the pub about once a week these days - and I don't drink pints anyway. Money's tight and so am I. (and no, I don't drink in the house)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version