Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

#cut4bieber

<< < (8/8)

Ann:

--- Quote from: Rev. Moon on January 10, 2013, 09:37:30 AM ---
Nyah nah nah nah, you missed it  :P

--- End quote ---

Thank heavens for small mercies! Or Channel Tunnel-sized mercies, for that matter. ;D

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: Ann on January 10, 2013, 10:18:09 AM ---Thank heavens for small mercies! Or Channel Tunnel-sized mercies, for that matter. ;D

--- End quote ---

exactly ... god spared me by putting me into a deep slumber so that I slept late .

Ann:

--- Quote from: jg1962 on January 10, 2013, 10:53:13 AM ---exactly ... god spared me by putting me into a deep slumber so that I slept late .

--- End quote ---

You want to watch it when that guy does the "deep slumber" thing to you. That's what he did to some guy called Adam before he stole one of his ribs - and we all know where that got us. ::)

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: Ann on January 10, 2013, 12:00:36 PM ---You want to watch it when that guy does the "deep slumber" thing to you. That's what he did to some guy called Adam before he stole one of his ribs - and we all know where that got us. ::)

--- End quote ---

If god wants to make a gristle woman out of my old parts who is frantically posting in the am I forum because she is made of me I suppose you could find the time to comfort her ... three questions for the gristle woman !

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Rev. Moon on January 10, 2013, 09:37:30 AM ---
It was a pictar of Philicia's buttcheeks spread wide as he wiped his poopoo with a Cinderella wipe.  Nyah nah nah nah, you missed it  :P

--- End quote ---

All I can say is it was disturbing and creepy, and I am glad it's gone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version