Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Insurance, Benefits Programs & HIV

co-pay assistance do you have to renew every year?

(1/3) > >>

mikeyb39:
its almost time for me to do a another 90 day supply of my issentress, prezista, norvir.  do i keep using the number from last year or should i call them for new set of numbers.

I did get a letter from jennsen advising they are sending a new co-pay card to me so i guess i will see.

emeraldize:
Good question. I recall being told when I "signed up" via phone that a renewal in December would be required. However, nothing has arrived in the mail.

I will be calling the pharma firms as I did to start the process.

Gary S:
Depends on the medication and the specific program you're on. My Truvada automatically renews until 2015. My Isentress was only good for 12 fills so I needed to call and get a new card. I would call the program telephone number, give them your card info and ask where you stand

Rev. Moon:

--- Quote from: Gary S on January 08, 2013, 12:43:32 PM ---Depends on the medication and the specific program you're on. My Truvada automatically renews until 2015. My Isentress was only good for 12 fills so I needed to call and get a new card. I would call the program telephone number, give them your card info and ask where you stand

--- End quote ---

Indeed.  Mine has been good for (I think) more than two years.  When I was forced to use OptumRX they asked me if I had a copay assistance card and I just gave them the number.  It has worked well thus far.

phildinftlaudy:
My Atripla co-pay assist is good until 2015

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version