HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

Top insertive with condom break with rimming and kissing.

<< < (5/5)

worriedinFL:
Finally tested and a sigh of relief. Ann and all of the moderators I just want to thank you again for your help on this site. I know that i came across as over repetitive and almost as if i wasnt following your advice but it was great advice. I just hit 3 months and a week last week and i went to have the instant test. It was a one minute blood test and came back negative. I asked the doctor if i should test again and he said it is up to me but at 3 months something should have shown.

This site is a great resource and to those of you who just had a risky incident all i can say is these moderators on here are right. There is no reason to continue to worry until the right time to test. I build up all kinds of things in my mind just because of anxiety and worry but none of that helped. I can say i have learned a life lesson and WILL Never do a risky event again! I cannot thank all of you enough and hope if there are others out there that just had a crazy event happen, have faith and believe and learn from what you did so you never do it again. Thanks so much. I can now breathe......

Ann:
Worried,

Good, if not unexpected, news. You are conclusively hiv negative and you do not need further testing at this time.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, correctly and consistently, and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version