HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

Top insertive with condom break with rimming and kissing.

<< < (4/5) > >>

worriedinFL:
Ann,

Thanks again for the information. Is it true that oral thrush is a possible early symptom of HIV? I was just wondering how many people you have heard from getting this as a initial symptom of HIV. I will just wait till the 3 month mark and like you said go on with my life. I am just hoping that it is negative....

Ann:
Worried,

Knock it off. You know we don't talk about symptoms here.

Ann

worriedinFL:
Ann,

I am sorry if my last post came across as negative somehow but i guess that I didnt realize that these posts dont discuss symptoms. It comes across as harsh when you say "knock it off" as if I am trying to post something bad here. I paid good money to get the opportunity to chat and discuss with you guys as professionals and the LAST thing I would do is come on here to waste your time. It is frustrating to see you get mad at me in a post that I am doing my best to just learn from and gather information to be a better person. I guess if that is too much to ask I will not ask anymore questions. I can understand if I didnt pay money to gain knowledge but to be SLAMMED by just asking sucks.

Jeff G:
Hi Worried . I can assure you Ann's intention wasn't meant to be harsh . We are volunteers here and have nothing to do with subscriptions , our task is to give you the honest and most recent scientific and peer reviewed information about HIV and testing we can provide .

It only increases your anxiety if we allow you to ask endless questions that are variations on the same question we have answered before . We appreciate your donation that helps maintain the site but your anxiety got the best of you and you chose to buy the subscription to pretty much ask the same question about testing window periods .The truth is we have already done all we can in regards to your overall situation before you bought the subscription . I hope you get the help you need to move past your anxiety about HIV and can put this all behind you . Best of luck my friend .

Ann:

--- Quote from: worriedinFL on March 22, 2013, 09:48:29 PM ---Ann,

I am sorry if my last post came across as negative somehow but i guess that I didnt realize that these posts dont discuss symptoms. It comes across as harsh when you say "knock it off" as if I am trying to post something bad here. I paid good money to get the opportunity to chat and discuss with you guys as professionals and the LAST thing I would do is come on here to waste your time. It is frustrating to see you get mad at me in a post that I am doing my best to just learn from and gather information to be a better person. I guess if that is too much to ask I will not ask anymore questions. I can understand if I didnt pay money to gain knowledge but to be SLAMMED by just asking sucks.

--- End quote ---

Worried,

I was not "slamming" you. When I said "knock it off", it was more of a ~head in hands~ "I give up!" type of thing.

I told you only hours earlier - "If you're worried about your oral health, go see a doctor or dentist. We can't do anything about your mouth here." Jeff also previously told you the same thing.

And I know you're been hanging around this website long enough and reading enough threads to have figured out by now that we don't discuss symptoms. That's what doctors are for and we're not doctors. Heck, even doctors can't diagnose symptoms over the internet.

Anyway, neither symptoms nor even the lack of symptoms will ever tell you a single thing about your hiv status. ONLY testing at the appropriate time will. This is another reason why we do not discuss symptoms here.

You have a history of not paying attention to what we've written to you. Please re-read your entire thread until what's already been said to you sinks in, ok? Thanks.

You are highly unlikely to test positive over this brief possible exposure due to a condom break as the insertive partner. I've yet to see the insertive partner test positive in this situation and I do NOT expect you to be the first.

One last thing - paying a subscription does not mean you no longer have to abide by our posting rules set out in the Welcome Thread. Please read it.

Ann

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version