Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

The numbers don't lie

<< < (5/5)

ds4146:
I can validate this study by stating the facts: born in the the top state, living in top 3rd city, makes me a top! Most times! Losers!  :D

tednlou2:
I've always said there is something in the Indiana corn that made men larger.  I swear just about every guy I saw naked, growing up in Indiana, had a larger than average corn stalk. 

mecch:
Indiana was settled by many Germans, plus English and then Irish. But I guess the "Irish curse" didn't cancel out those big German Schwanz  :o

Iggy:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on January 04, 2013, 04:20:43 PM ---It's by a condom maker, so since nobody uses condoms in Philly of course we rank low.

--- End quote ---

I thought Condomania was just a retail outlet for Condoms.  There was one on Bleecker Street in the Village when I lived in the area.

If that's the case there is no wonder a lot of places don't rank well on their chart.   In Charlotte we've got White Rabbit and Redoor stores.   Of course, there is also the CVS/Walgreens/Rite-Aids, but they all lock the condoms up behind a glass door here like it is a dangerous weapon.

Hellraiser:

--- Quote from: Iggy on January 07, 2013, 09:58:01 AM ---I thought Condomania was just a retail outlet for Condoms.  There was one on Bleecker Street in the Village when I lived in the area.

If that's the case there is no wonder a lot of places don't rank well on their chart.   In Charlotte we've got White Rabbit and Redoor stores.   Of course, there is also the CVS/Walgreens/Rite-Aids, but they all lock the condoms up behind a glass door here like it is a dangerous weapon.

--- End quote ---

People are embarassed buying condoms, so it's a heavily stolen item.  That's why they get locked up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version