Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Nutrition & HIV

Colloidal Silver

<< < (2/3) > >>

Rafaelmagura:
I don't mean to use it for my HIV treatment , I've read it help with acne and to get over a cold faster .

Like I stated in my question does collodial silver has it's benefits ?

And Growler I don't believe everything the FDA.

mecch:
Care to share something longer about yourself?

So far, you are worried about facial wasting.  Curious about snake oil treatment (colloidal silver).  And don't give the FDA much cred. 

I mean, if you care to say...  How are you thinking and feeling and acting about being HIV+?

Dermatologists have some good treatments for acne.  Don't want to try some? Can't, for some reason?

Solo_LTSurvivor:

--- Quote from: mecch on January 04, 2013, 04:31:24 PM ---Care to share something longer about yourself?

So far, you are worried about facial wasting.  Curious about snake oil treatment (colloidal silver).  And don't give the FDA much cred. 

I mean, if you care to say...  How are you thinking and feeling and acting about being HIV+?

Dermatologists have some good treatments for acne.  Don't want to try some? Can't, for some reason?

--- End quote ---

Maybe he likes beer.  After all, he is 19.

Rafaelmagura:
It's completely rude the way you guys answer sometimes. This is a forum to ask questions to people who are in your same situation, I'm tired of the way people reply to others if you have something negative to say maybe you shouldn't be reading what I'm asking about its completely disgusting that you can't ask question's because there people that are some a****** , If you feel a certain way of the way am expressing my self than maybe you should re-read the thing you wrote before posting it .

mecch - If I wanna share whatever I want it is non of your business this is a forum were you ask questions and you get answers , If you have no answers to my question just skip over it and leave it alone.

I also feel fabulous of being hiv + without it I wouldn't be the bright person am today and having HIV is not something I'm a shame so before you make and assumption's make sure you have all the details in check. also If I were feeling a certain way about it I wouldn't have put my name down and a picture of myself.

Thanks,
 If there's anything you would like to know about me leave a comment and I will feel free to educate you on my life .

Ann:
Rafael, colloidal silver is snakeoil and this has been proven. The sites out there who claim it does this that or the other just want your money.

It's up to you whether or not you decide to fork over money for something that not only won't help your health issues, but also has serious toxic effects.

I'd advise against it - and I don't need to know your life's history to say that.

edited for clarity

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version