Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Research News & Studies

smoking/HIV

<< < (2/12) > >>

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: scotty54 on February 25, 2013, 05:21:56 PM ---Nothing like getting a good party buzz back in the day and topping it with a ciggy or two.  Probably enjoyed the inhalation the most, good ole nicotine and tar were working their magic too. 

--- End quote ---

I'm really craving a cig now, a nice Parliament Light,  after reading this ^. But I'm 2 years post smoking, and plan to keep it that way ;)

-Will

Miss Philicia:
If HIV intensifies the ill-effects of smoking then why are my numbers better than the rest of you? :P Maybe it's all of the poppers and snort.

YellowFever:
I would be interested to know if second-hand smoke has a particularly detrimental effect on HIV+ people. Sometimes at restaurants, I feel like screaming at the puffer that he's more likely to give me lung cancer than me giving him HIV.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: YellowFever on February 25, 2013, 08:56:11 PM --- I feel like screaming at the puffer that he's more likely to give me lung cancer than me giving him HIV.

--- End quote ---

Oh PLEASE do this next time  ;)

But yes a valid concern. Although most places are outlawing smoking at restaurants and public places , even way down south here in Texas.

-W

scotty54:
Will--great to hear you ditched the smokes 2yrs back.

Happy to take a trip down memory lane.....anytime.  How can we forget video-head cleaners///but the ciggys stay in the past.

Do not want to sound preachy...but if you are considering quitting....you should.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version