Main Forums > Positive Women

Married 8 years...

<< < (2/2)

Ann:
It's good to hear you're doing better, Idee. You go girl!

It sounds like your family is being very supportive and that's great too. Any chance you might lend me your hubby to do some housework around my house? hehehehe.... just kidding.

Relationships absolutely do go through phases. It would be boring if things were hunky-dory all the time, and the difficult patches can actually bring you closer even more so than the good times.

And kudos to you for getting into therapy. Stick with it, you'll thank yourself for the effort.

Thanks for the good report. All too often we only hear from folks when the chips are down.

Hugs,
Ann
xxx

idee:

--- Quote from: Ann on February 04, 2013, 08:06:17 AM ---It's good to hear you're doing better, Idee. You go girl!

It sounds like your family is being very supportive and that's great too. Any chance you might lend me your hubby to do some housework around my house? hehehehe.... just kidding.

Relationships absolutely do go through phases. It would be boring if things were hunky-dory all the time, and the difficult patches can actually bring you closer even more so than the good times.

And kudos to you for getting into therapy. Stick with it, you'll thank yourself for the effort.

Thanks for the good report. All too often we only hear from folks when the chips are down.

Hugs,
Ann
xxx

--- End quote ---

Thanks. I am on spring break and it feels funny to say that at 35. But school is going good and I am not sure of my mid term in psych but I am hoping for at least a B. The teahcer knows I have PTSD and told me I did good during the exam and said I finished quickly. She was happy. She even patted me on the shoulder.
I am a little bored as I am used to a fast paced like style, it is hard to relax at times. Before I was married I had to walk most places so I was in excellent shape and now I am a little chunky, but I joined weight watchers recently.
I should be happy I am in good enough condition to have to diet. My doctor wants me to lose weight, all though not directly mentioned he did say I need to cut down on some of the things that caused me to gain some weight. He is awesome and has a good attitude.
My family is good.
Today I see my therapist which means I get to wear my new summer dress. It is hot out here in Vegas. But I also learned that my viral load is undetectable again and that they kept me on the same meds. My viral load is at 840 something.
Hope you're having a nice day!
Ida

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version