Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

Norvir + Reyataz + Kivexa

<< < (6/6)

hiv_positive_BG:
After I've got aches in my feet and hands, now my back started feeling stiff... that lasts for 4 days now. I feel that's because I sweat a lot every night, and I stay with drenched pajamas until I wake up... That means my back and body, generally, are wet a couple of hours every day... Do you have any idea how could I fight sweating/back pain, until it's too late?  :-\

ad2san:
Hello pos BG,

You may suffer from recomstitution symptom. Go to see your HIV doc.

Cheeres

hiv_positive_BG:
Hello ad2san,
Thanks for your reply! What do you mean by "recomstitution symptom", have you written it correctly? Because I search in Google and find no such phrase...

Now my back has stopped aching, but I'm still sweating every night. Is that related to the symptom you're talking about? Strangely, I've started having headache, most often when I read something in front of the computer screen.. It's not even pain, I feel something like nerve impulses going through my brain... I don't know what it is. But I'm still observing myself...

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: hiv_positive_BG on February 03, 2013, 03:31:25 PM ---Hello ad2san,
Thanks for your reply! What do you mean by "recomstitution symptom", have you written it correctly? Because I search in Google and find no such phrase...

--- End quote ---

He meant immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome.

hiv_positive_BG:
Well, Miss Philicia, thanks a lot. IRIS is quite probable, because I've been treated for Mononucleosis just before I start HIV treatment, and I start HIV treatment for the first time.

As it is written in your link - "Though these symptoms can be dangerous, they also indicate that the body may now have a better chance to defeat the infection. The best treatment for this condition is unknown. In paradoxical IRIS reactions, the events will usually spontaneously get better with time without any additional therapy."

I'll ask about IRIS my doctors, when I go to them on February 12th.

I'd like to ask you something - do any of you, taking Norvir, Reyataz and Kivexa, also sweat every night? I'm taking the pills for some month and a half, and I'm sweating since then. But only in the night.

Also, I wonder, if my lymph nodes on the neck and head have been swollen, when I was diagnosed with HIV, and my CD4 cells were 178, do I still have any chances for longer life? Since then my lymph nodes have significantly decreased in size, yet they are still observable on my neck.

Is there any chance for good perspective with me, considering the treatment I've been given and the situation with my lymph nodes and CD4 cells?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version