Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

Happy New Year LTSers

<< < (3/3)

wolfter:
For some reason, when inserting images, it double inserts the linky thing and you have to delete one. 

Miss Philicia:
The Lady Miss P just located her archival pair of Roberto Cavalli acid wash jeans from over a decade ago -- pristine condition, mind you. Probably only worn twice. Can one wear such a thing in winter?

Solo_LTSurvivor:

--- Quote from: wolfter on January 01, 2013, 01:46:08 PM ---For some reason, when inserting images, it double inserts the linky thing and you have to delete one.

--- End quote ---

No, it actually worked yesterday.  If you look at this page, there is a missing image which is the one I'd originally singled out and linked to.  I think Miss P worked a Santeria spell on the site because she had flashbacks to when she sported that look in that particular photo and didn't want anyone else to see it.

If you watch this thread, the picture will probably reappear since Miss P memorialized my original post before I changed it  :o

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: Solo_LTSurvivor on January 01, 2013, 01:52:06 PM ---I think Miss P worked a Santeria spell on the site

--- End quote ---

BARBARA PLEASE!

Fisher:
Happy Grrrr.  We're still standin'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version