Main Forums > Living With HIV

Copper bracelet do they work

<< < (3/5) > >>

skycee:
Thanks guys for all your response. i actually bought a box of aspirin after admiring the copper band. :P

--- Quote from: WillyWump on December 28, 2012, 05:14:19 PM ---I wear a Copper chain bracelet, I cant say its helped too much if at all. But...I keep wearing it .

I find a daily aspirin helps with my joint pain.

-Will

--- End quote ---

Does one still feel the joint pain while on medication?

wolfter:
Some of them were quite stylish a while back.  I wore one and it helped with nothing except my over-rated stylish opinion of myself. ;D

White Zin has delivered me from AIDS, liver failure, joint pain and depression.  I can not provide proven links, but it's enough situational data for me.

Hope you get some relief soon.

Wolfie

BT65:

--- Quote from: skycee on December 28, 2012, 10:03:28 PM ---Does one still feel the joint pain while on medication?

--- End quote ---

I believe this would depend on what is actually wrong wtih the joints and the extent of the damage, or disease.

skycee:

--- Quote from: wolfter on December 28, 2012, 11:35:25 PM ---
White Zin has delivered me from AIDS, liver failure, joint pain and depression.  I can not provide proven links, but it's enough situational data for me.

Hope you get some relief soon.

Wolfie

--- End quote ---

Hey wolf,  can you shed more light on how zin(zinc I presumed) saved you from all you listed

Dachshund:

--- Quote from: skycee on December 29, 2012, 01:32:16 PM ---Hey wolf,  can you shed more light on how zin(zinc I presumed) saved you from all you listed

--- End quote ---

He was making a joke. White zin is a cheap wine that for some unknown reason people drink. Usually old ladies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version