Main Forums > Living With HIV

I'm back

(1/2) > >>

klassykitty:
I know it's been awhile (to long), but hopefully i'm back.  After that long walk up my hill of getting better (slowly), I not only stumbled back but went most of the way back down the hill. 

My CD4 went back down, VL went up, but DR. said VL is probably a blip, I also had pneunomia when I had my blood test. I have decided that I will  be one the "special" few who probably won't see 200 for a long time (Although getting back to 100 would be nice).  The one good thing is that there was no signs of the cervical cancer anymore.

I was supposed to go to Africa or India next year (2013) with the youth group at daddys church but my Dr. won't let me even if I do hit 200 by then.

I am still in school, and still trying to figure out STUPID ALGEBRA, and was only working one job but now i'm working two jobs. (both part-time).

I moved in with my boyfriend, and am now the mommy  of an 11 yr. old lab-chow mix, and a 2 yr. cat.

I missed everyone and hopefully am on the track to betterness in my life.
 Michelle

thunter34:
Hey, Michelle!  Welcome back.  I hate algebra.

Jody:
Hey Michelle, me and Mark's museum friend in DC...Hope your numbers will get better, you stay well and enjoy your new surroundings.  Best of all for a happy new year.

Jody 

WillyWump:
Hey Michelle, glad you are back posting again! Hopefully we can get to see you in Chicago.

-Will

anniebc:
Hi Michelle, good to see you are heading in the right direction at last, and congratulations on being a mummy, they sound delightful.

Aroha
Jan :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version