Main Forums > Living With HIV

How likely am I to infect someone if I am an elite controller?

<< < (3/4) > >>

emeraldize:

--- Quote from: Fisher on December 27, 2012, 06:02:37 PM ---Maybe I am a drama queen after all. There is still a Felecia inside of me ready to scream out of me, after all these years!

It's just that you go back and back. You hear little in regards of advancement.  However, the primary researcher at NIH I am convinced has full heart (hrdra) and determination. 

Your deal with a bit of bureaucratic structure. Always a bit annoying.

I do not know if I will continue to be part of the LTNP cohort. Highly unlikely, as I am now on meds.

Despite, any chance that myself or anyone of us, to play a "tiny" or "major" role in the ending of this nightmare for all of us . . . for me, at least, a no brainer, no choice at all . . . to do what is right and necessary, whatever the personal opinions, inconviences, or annoyances.

--- End quote ---

You're far from a drama queen!! I appreciate your post. You and I were in the same cohort I suspect. I disconnected due to going on meds. It was a no brainer for me to get involved, too--the structure is necessary given the research and consent process, the enormity of the enterprise, etc.  Gotta have it or you'd have mayhem.

Fisher:
Someday Felecia will come out of me. I am 57.  Not sure yet, but maybe some lipstick and a wig would suit me well.  A mustache shave, of course.

But Jam! Go for it!

You may have a make-up, no, not what's on you face rignt now, that could be unique and invaluable!  A key, not otherwsie found.

Unlikely, but it is in the most unlikely places of all . . . this nightmare will resolve and end. . .

Go for it!

Myself or others here can get you "connected."

And I've mentioned, there are minor issues to deal with.

But go for it!

11 letters:

--- Quote from: tednlou2 on December 27, 2012, 01:21:56 AM ---Can you be considered an elite controller after one year?

--- End quote ---

Those were my thoughts, as well.

Ann:

--- Quote from: 11 letters on December 29, 2012, 08:45:04 PM ---Those were my thoughts, as well.

--- End quote ---

11, are you hiv positive?

From your other posts I gather you work for an hiv/aids charity, but unless you are positive yourself, you should not be posting in this particular part of the forums.

If you're not hiv positive, you are restricted to the Am I Infected, Someone I Care About, Activism and Off Topic forums.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ann

Gman49:
Ann

I thought the jam quoted that "I've been positive for a year now...."

Is he positive or not?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version