Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

Missing 1 pill: should I skip?

(1/1)

Rockin:
Hey guys, important question here: because of a screw up on my part, I wasn't able to get another supply of Telzir before the holidays and I'm traveling. My current supply will last until Dec 31st. I'll be back on the 1st but won't be able to get it due to the holidays so now I will miss a dose of it for one day.

I have all of the others for 2 months: Truvada and Norvir. So now my question is: on Jan 1st, should I take just these two without Telzir or is it pointless? I know it's a lose-lose situation but I wanted to know if it's better to take some if not all.

Ann:
I think I would be inclined to take the Truvada and Norvir for the one day you're missing the Telzir. Ring your doctor today and find out what he or she has to say.

I wouldn't say it's a lose-lose situation at all. Unless you're missing your daily doses on a frequent, regular basis, missing one day isn't going to cause problems.

Rockin:

--- Quote from: Ann on December 21, 2012, 07:56:30 AM ---I think I would be inclined to take the Truvada and Norvir for the one day you're missing the Telzir. Ring your doctor today and find out what he or she has to say.

I wouldn't say it's a lose-lose situation at all. Unless you're missing your daily doses on a frequent, regular basis, missing one day isn't going to cause problems.

--- End quote ---

Thanks Ann. No i rarely miss a dose...let's say this year it might have happened 2x only. I'm changing doctors so I can't really call her/him at the moment. I might as well take the other 2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version