HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

Condom Slip - please help

<< < (11/12) > >>

Andy Velez:
Having other STDs only makes you more vulnerable to HIV if you are having unprotected intercourse. It is not a greater risk for HIV when you are having oral sex.

paulv21981:
Ok Andy,

Thanks for you're reply. I had anal sex with him protected and I understand why due to your immune system being weaker from the STD therefore the HIV able to infect you better.

Can I just ask one more thing sorry. This guy I sucked off - he is at risk from gonorrhea. How likely would it be that he catch it off me? I am able to contact him as I feel really really bad and worried I might of infected him with gonorrhea.

Paul.

jkinatl2:

--- Quote from: paulv21981 on September 11, 2013, 05:45:00 PM ---Ok Andy,

Thanks for you're reply. I had anal sex with him protected and I understand why due to your immune system being weaker from the STD therefore the HIV able to infect you better.

Can I just ask one more thing sorry. This guy I sucked off - he is at risk from gonorrhea. How likely would it be that he catch it off me? I am able to contact him as I feel really really bad and worried I might of infected him with gonorrhea.

Paul.

--- End quote ---

It is entirely possible to give someone gonnorrhea by sucking them off. It's not as easy to transmit that way (as opposed to, say, anal/vaginal sex) but it is certainly possible and it does indeed happen.

It goes without saying that you can get gonorrnea, syphilis, and chlamydia from sucking someone AND by being sucked by someone.

paulv21981:
Ok sorry it's me again but I only come back cos I feel I get the right information from you rather than looking on the Internet. Plus I have been told different things by sec clinics today so I don't know which one to believe.

Here is the situation.

I had a nose bleed and inside the nose was still fresh blood my friend who I'm sure his HIV positive lent over and kiss me on cheek so my nose touched his cheek.
Before I noticed he had red spots - I assume he squeeze them therefore could of been bleeding.
I'm worried that his blood and my blood could of mixed when my nose touched his face - if they touched the spots.

Thanks

Paul.

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: paulv21981 on October 16, 2013, 09:01:50 PM ---Ok sorry it's me again but I only come back cos I feel I get the right information from you rather than looking on the Internet. Plus I have been told different things by sec clinics today so I don't know which one to believe.

Here is the situation.

I had a nose bleed and inside the nose was still fresh blood my friend who I'm sure his HIV positive lent over and kiss me on cheek so my nose touched his cheek.
Before I noticed he had red spots - I assume he squeeze them therefore could of been bleeding.
I'm worried that his blood and my blood could of mixed when my nose touched his face - if they touched the spots.

Thanks

Paul.

--- End quote ---

You can read your thread again if you need information . I'm going to issue you a warning and you need to know if you come back and ask a question that has already been addressed in this thread you will be given a time out .

You have already been advised on the risk factors for HIV so there is nothing more we can do for you .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version