HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

Condom Slip - please help

<< < (9/12) > >>

Andy Velez:
Doubts and fears are not facts. And there is nothing factual to support your concerns. As you have been told repeatedly and in detail.

There is nothing more we can do for you at this point in this setting. I am going to give you a long overdue 56 day Time Out. This is your second time out. The next time will get you permanently banned from the site.

Get yourself the professional help you need to effectively deal with your irrational fears.

paulv21981:
Hi,

I'm not going to talk about situation and annoy you guys from my previous non risk situations.
They have all been stupid and I know that but I do have a question and I wanted to ask you guys rather than the nurses at the sexual health centre.
I feel you guys are very knowledgable.

Now I know rimming is zero risk. First I'm I right in saying rimming is zero more than performing a blow job. Because performing blow job his viral load would have to be sky high and your mouth round have to very very bad - meth mouth.
Now I'm I right in saying if you had very bad meth mouth and viral load was sky high than rimming is still zero risk but performing a blow job isn't?

My important question : this might sound bad but what if you go very deep with your tongue to rim a guy? Would that still be no risk? Because the virus is found in anal mucous.

Thanks

Paul.

jkinatl2:

--- Quote from: paulv21981 on July 29, 2013, 07:06:35 PM ---Hi,

I'm not going to talk about situation and annoy you guys from my previous non risk situations.
They have all been stupid and I know that but I do have a question and I wanted to ask you guys rather than the nurses at the sexual health centre.
I feel you guys are very knowledgable.

Now I know rimming is zero risk. First I'm I right in saying rimming is zero more than performing a blow job. Because performing blow job his viral load would have to be sky high and your mouth round have to very very bad - meth mouth.
Now I'm I right in saying if you had very bad meth mouth and viral load was sky high than rimming is still zero risk but performing a blow job isn't?

My important question : this might sound bad but what if you go very deep with your tongue to rim a guy? Would that still be no risk? Because the virus is found in anal mucous.

Thanks

Paul.

--- End quote ---

Well, inasmuch as there has never, ever been a case of HIV even remotely documented from rimming, I would posit that it's as close to zero risk as medical science can venture. Of course there's not an ethical way to do human trials with this sort of thing, as the oral conditions that would theoretically facilitate infection could not go untreated while the study was ongoing.

paulv21981:
Thanks for your reply.
Do you think that going deeper makes no difference with risk?
I think to be honest risk is only present if you have very bad oral health and noticeable blood - it would be very strange for you to be rimming with a mouth like that.

The only reason why I asked is because I love doing it and one guy said that no one has done it like me that deep so then I started thinking I'm I going in too deep and do other guys not go in deep because its safer sex not to fully go in deep.

Sorry for the questions.

Paul.

Jeff G:
Hi Paul ... JK pointed out that there has never been a reported case of rimming leading to an HIV infection , that's pretty conclusive .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version