Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

It may be time to experiment . . .

<< < (3/4) > >>

wolfter:
Are we trying to compete for broken wrists?   ;D ;D  Me, you, Mike and who knows who's next.

Overall, it looks mostly like good news.  How are the results from your surgery coming along? 

luvs
Wolfie

aztecan:
OK the results are in and the wrist is sprained, but not broken.

So, that is good news.

Hey Wolfie, regarding the surgery, so far, so good. No sign of it growing back yet and I seem to have healed properly.

So, that also is good news.

HUGS,

Mark

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: aztecan on January 24, 2013, 10:44:05 PM ---OK the results are in and the wrist is sprained, but not broken.

So, that is good news.

Hey Wolfie, regarding the surgery, so far, so good. No sign of it growing back yet and I seem to have healed properly.

So, that also is good news.

HUGS,

Mark

--- End quote ---

Hey Mark,

Glad to read that the wrist wasn't broken.  We don't need any more broken bones around here!

My problem always seems to be that I am smashing my feet into something !  :P  Maybe I can wrap myself up in a few layers of bubble wrap, and help prevent some injuries.  ;)

Take care of yourself--Ray

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: aztecan on January 23, 2013, 12:34:36 AM ---

An interesting side note: When he was examining me, he noticed one of my pupils is larger than the other. The doctor asked if I had ever suffered a head injury. I told him I did suffer a fractured skull when I was gay bashed a number of years ago.
The doctor said the attack probably caused some lingering brain damage, resulting in one pupil being larger than the other. It is of no real consequence, other than being a curiosity and a reminder of a rather unpleasant experience. But, I did find it interesting.

HUGS,

Mark

--- End quote ---

Mark,

Has this been documented on any of your eye examinations.  I was talking to Ed about this, and he says this condition is always documented ( if it exists) on all the exams he's ever done.

There might be a possibility that you were born with this condition, so see if you can go back and check some of your previous eye exams.

Oh yes, before I forget, Ed says the condition is called anisocoria :

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003314.htm

Take care---Ray

Susan:
Mark, you may wish to investigate magnesium as a way to lower your cholesterol and it will also help with lots of other things (like take away all your muscular aches and pains). Magnesium is probably the best nutrient for your heart. It is my new favourite supplement. But, beware of the commonly used forms such as oxide (the one doctors give which is useless as very little is absorbed - great if you need a laxative) and citrate as they cause loose stools in many people. Some suggested forms can be found here http://gotmag.org/how-to-restore-magnesium/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version