HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

plase help very scare

(1/2) > >>

Rubes:
Hi everyone, I hope someone of you can help me with my questions about my Risk. I think, I was at Risk of getting HIV or other STD. I was with a sexual worker and she was masturbating her self, and then she grabs my pines with the hand, also my hands and I am not sure about my face but I really think not. It happen everything so fast. Any ways like after 20 or 30 minutes no more. I took a shower. I am concern about when I was washing my pines and my face the virus could go trough the urethra of my pines or my eyes when I was washing my face.

It is hard to explain I think if some how, I could got any std. any ways I think should get tested, I already saw that you guys say only 3 month, but I am confuse about of people seroconvert after 6 months or a year.

IT IS 3 MONTHS ONLY THAT TIME THAT I SHOULD WAIT, FOR ANY STD AND SPECIALLLY FOR HIV. I have a girlfriend and I do not really put her at risk or some other person. Please I do not know much about this I hope someone of you can answers my questions.

RapidRod:
I you do not need to test over the situations you have given. You do not get HIV infection from masturbation.

Ann:
Rubes,

As Rodney mentioned, you weren't at risk from getting a handjob.

You say you have a girlfriend, and you should be using condoms with her unless you are in a monogamous relationship and have tested together. It's not just sex workers who get hiv you know. If you have been having unprotected intercourse with ANYONE, you need to test - three months past you last unprotected encounter. Please read through the Welcome Thread for more testing and transmission information.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Ann

Rubes:
Thank You, for your quick answers.  Rod and Ann.

You guys say that there is not risk even, if she was infected. I was very scare during the moment because she touches my hands after she was fingering her vagina. I think so much what if some how I could get HIV. 

Ann you right about I can get hiv not only form a sexual worker. I have only 3 weeks with my girlfriend. I really belief she is not virgin, because her last relation ship was for more than two year, but I really like her she is so nice. But I am Virgin. I think if later in the future we want to have sex, should I ask her to go and get tested. It is condom pretty sure. Well Thank once again I still worry of this accident, I think I should go and have a STD check. Thank you.

Ann:
Rubes,

Hiv is transmitted in very specific ways and skin to skin contact isn't one of them. Hiv is a fragile, difficult to transmit virus that is primarily transmitted INSIDE the human body, as in unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse. Hiv needs a specific type of cell to latch onto in order to infect, and these cells are not found on the surface of the skin.

Use condoms and avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version