Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

oh dear!

<< < (8/8)

bob_89q:
Ok ladies calm down and have a nice cup of tea.
The female in question denies any solid knowledge of having HIV however she has suspected it for some time. So in the eyes of the law she did not knowingly transmit the virus.
Morally she was either negligent or reckless in not being tested. She admits that she should have mentioned when asked that she had a tramp scarlet past. But decided not to!
I should have used a condom but let's face it, they would have expired before I got to use them lol.
I don't know if she continues to 'forget' to tell people and to be honest she can do what she wants. I don't want to know about it or see her.

mecch:

--- Quote from: bob_89q on January 24, 2013, 07:30:03 AM ---Morally she was either negligent or reckless in not being tested. She admits that she should have mentioned when asked that she had a tramp scarlet past. But decided not to!
I should have used a condom but let's face it, they would have expired before I got to use them lol.

--- End quote ---

LOL not. Still seems like you yourself have judgments about who has HIV. 

Done wrong by a tramp?

jkinatl2:

--- Quote from: bob_89q on January 24, 2013, 07:30:03 AM ---Ok ladies calm down and have a nice cup of tea.
The female in question denies any solid knowledge of having HIV however she has suspected it for some time. So in the eyes of the law she did not knowingly transmit the virus.
Morally she was either negligent or reckless in not being tested. She admits that she should have mentioned when asked that she had a tramp scarlet past. But decided not to!
I don't know if she continues to 'forget' to tell people and to be honest she can do what she wants. I don't want to know about it or see her.

--- End quote ---

While I don't necessarily think two wrongs make a right, seems like everyone in that situation was negligent.

wolfter:
Probably a question way off topic, but I can't resist.  If instead of contracting HIV from this lady, you "knocked" her up; would it be OK to claim she was negligent for not disclosing that she wasn't protecting you against being an unwanted daddy?

Wolfie

bob_89q:
umm quiet an interesting one wolfie. (although i doubt she could get knocked up the way we did it lol - only joking) ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version