Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Mental Health & HIV

Depression Drug That Works In Hours

<< < (2/2)

RobbyR:
I may be starting anti-anxiety/anti-insomnia medications soon, I've heard good things about Trazodone, and maybe Ativan, Prozac, or Paxil. Are these good starter medications I mainly have insomnia and anxiety along with mild depression.

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: RobbyR on December 19, 2012, 05:23:10 PM ---I may be starting anti-anxiety/anti-insomnia medications soon, I've heard good things about Trazodone, and maybe Ativan, Prozac, or Paxil. Are these good starter medications I mainly have insomnia and anxiety along with mild depression.

--- End quote ---

Hi Robby . Anti depressants and anti anxiety drugs success depends upon how each individual person responds to them . Its also important to remember that it sometimes takes awhile to tell if a particular medication is going to work for you .

I take trazodone because it works for me and it works fast . It also helps me sleep . All of the meds you mention can be one persons best friend or create unwanted side effects or simply not work for others .

Wouldn't it be wonderful if that drug that works in hours turns out to be approved ... It sure is something to hope for . Best of luck .     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version