Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Research News & Studies

Calimmune: Safety Study of a Dual Anti-HIV Gene Transfer Construct to Treat HIV-

<< < (12/29) > >>

Jmarksto:

--- Quote from: JazJon on May 22, 2013, 07:06:21 PM ---I missed it, I don't see any replay streaming options.   Did anyone catch it?  Did they share any interesting new information?

--- End quote ---

Jaz; it is scheduled for Thursday (if I read Hoyl's post correctly), and it is still Wednesday so I don't think you have missed it.

JazJon:

--- Quote from: Jmarksto on May 22, 2013, 07:12:44 PM ---Jaz; it is scheduled for Thursday (if I read Hoyl's post correctly), and it is still Wednesday so I don't think you have missed it.

--- End quote ---

Oh whoops! lol

Tadeys:
Can't see the presentation vía my f$&/@ing iPad. Can somebody comment on the presentation. Thanks. :)

JazJon:
Well if they said anything interesting, it must have been in the beginning.   

I missed the first 30 minutes.   When I finally joined in, I only heard them voting down funding some unrelated bone stimulation thing.  (and then they broke for lunch)   

I tried again much later and all I heard was several good bye speeches to someone moving on.

So yeah someone will have to fill us in if anything interesting was talked about related to the Calimmune Study specifically.

Hoyland:
The technology conspired against me and I too missed the presentation. However, the CIRM is shortly going to post a video online and so those that want to see the whole thing will be able to do so.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version