Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Is this acceptable luggage for a gay couple?

<< < (8/9) > >>

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: mikeyb39 on December 09, 2012, 10:09:45 AM ---  Its too bad they don't let you test it out before you buy it.

--- End quote ---

Me and a buddy got drunk at happy hour some years back and decided it would be a good idea to go cock-ring shopping. We went to an adult book store and he decided he would need to try one on before he bought it, so they let him (us) open the package and try it on, of course my job was to "fluff" him in the dressing room to make sure it fit correctly. Prior to this incident we were platonic, but of course ended up having sex in the dressing room...and then not buying the cock ring. ahh, I miss the Tequila and cocaine days.  ::)

-Will

Rev. Moon:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on December 09, 2012, 07:13:22 PM ---Me and a buddy got drunk at happy hour some years back and decided it would be a good idea to go cock-ring shopping. We went to an adult book store and he decided he would need to try one on before he bought it, so they let him (us) open the package and try it on, of course my job was to "fluff" him in the dressing room to make sure it fit correctly. Prior to this incident we were platonic, but of course ended up having sex in the dressing room...and then not buying the cock ring. ahh, I miss the Tequila and cocaine days.  ::)

--- End quote ---

Perhaps this is how you got teh AIDS.  Playing with used dildos and cockrings.

GSOgymrat:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on December 09, 2012, 07:13:22 PM ---Prior to this incident we were platonic, but of course ended up having sex in the dressing room...and then not buying the cock ring.

--- End quote ---

Frankly, Mr. Wump, I'm shocked. I would never have sex in the dressing room of a boutique...

and not at least make a purchase.  ;)

phildinftlaudy:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on December 09, 2012, 07:13:22 PM ---Me and a buddy got drunk at happy hour some years back and decided it would be a good idea to go cock-ring shopping. We went to an adult book store and he decided he would need to try one on before he bought it, so they let him (us) open the package and try it on, of course my job was to "fluff" him in the dressing room to make sure it fit correctly. Prior to this incident we were platonic, but of course ended up having sex in the dressing room...and then not buying the cock ring. ahh, I miss the Tequila and cocaine days.  ::)

-Will

--- End quote ---

Trey... would you care to chime in and tell us your recollection of that evening  ;D

Hellraiser:

--- Quote from: phildinftlaudy on December 09, 2012, 08:15:33 PM ---Trey... would you care to chime in and tell us your recollection of that evening  ;D

--- End quote ---

Will is like a grandfather to me, I could never sleep with him.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version