Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Is this acceptable luggage for a gay couple?

<< < (3/9) > >>

GSOgymrat:
As someone who has actually worked as an airport baggage handler (aka ramp rat) I can tell the zipper ripped open on that cheap, overstuffed bag, the worker tossed that crap back in the bag, wrapped some tape around that sucker and threw it on the belt. You have 200 bags to move quickly and when you have to grab someone's purple dildo off the tarmac in the dark, in the pouring rain, making barely above minimum wage you are no mood to make it look pretty.

spacebarsux:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on December 07, 2012, 12:11:19 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Does Dick have more than one cock? Or has she sucked off many guys named Dick?  :D

wolfter:

--- Quote from: spacebarsux on December 07, 2012, 01:50:57 AM ---Does Dick have more than one cock? Or has she sucked off many guys named Dick?  :D

--- End quote ---

Great catch....I missed that.  Her dad might be just as upset about her grammar. ;D

darryaz:
I know this is probably blaming the victim again, but what about putting the "unmentionables" at the BOTTOM of your bag????

wolfter:

--- Quote from: darryaz on December 07, 2012, 11:28:12 AM ---I know this is probably blaming the victim again, but what about putting the "unmentionables" at the BOTTOM of your bag????

--- End quote ---

Maybe he's a top????? :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version