Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

Re: World AIDS Day

(1/2) > >>

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: edfu on December 03, 2012, 11:52:46 PM ---ridiculous old fart

--- End quote ---

You're making this way, way too easy for me tonight, Edina.

edfu:
It has never, never, never been difficult for you, darling.  After all, you are the supreme example of what many of our "grandchildren" object to:  nasty, supercilious, vicious, uncharitable and hateful, hypercritical, with an evil tongue, a prime example of what the gay kids today rebel against, because they think you and yours are typical of  our generation.  You have much to feel guilty about--if only you were capable of such a genuine human emotion.     

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: edfu on December 04, 2012, 12:08:47 AM ---It has never, never, never been difficult for you, darling.  After all, you are the supreme example of what many of our "grandchildren" object to:  nasty, supercilious, vicious, uncharitable and hateful, hypercritical, with an evil tongue, a prime example of what the gay kids today rebel against, because they think you and yours are typical of  our generation.  You have much to feel guilty about--if only you were capable of such a genuine human emotion.     

--- End quote ---

Nonsense. The young queens all adore me, bordering on worship -- assiduously wagging their tails like an overly excited puppy dog. And they realize immediately that my lack of emotion is genuinely genuine. Like a refreshing tonic they've felt deprived of all of their short lives.

edfu:
Overly excited puppy dogs are easily fooled by treats and the scratching of their ears.  To promote the lack of emotion amongst your victims, although yours is genuine, is exactly one of the reasons that has caused the chasm between the generations. This lack of emotion is hardly a "refreshing tonic";
it is a deadly poison and speaks of your complete cynicism and utter disgust with yourself and the "young queens" who have been fooled by your false braggadocio.   

Miss Philicia:
Edina, you seriously need to consider upping your sedatives tonight. Or are you just upset that the gay hating black man is still in the White House?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version