Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

We've gone over the fiscal cliff early

(1/16) > >>

Miss Philicia:
Kate Middleton is preggars... like totally

This is what happens when you don't listen to Coach Carr

ps: I hope Camilla made them both take HIV tests

tednlou2:
Guess I'll have to stop watching The Today Show.  They, as well as GMA, do almost daily royal stories.  I'm sure they'll move them into the first half hour, which is usually reserved for hard news.  They've obviously done research that viewers eat that up. 

mikeyb39:
I wonder if they were pressured into having this child.  The national enquire said so.  :o

mecch:
Hyperemesis gravidarum (HG) is a severe form of nausea and vomiting in pregnancy that is different from the more common nausea and vomiting known as morning sickness. Dehydration, malnutrition, and other serious complications are the result of the "unrelenting, excessive pregnancy-related nausea and/or vomiting that prevents adequate intake of food and fluids."[1] Hyperemesis is considered a rare complication of pregnancy but, because nausea and vomiting during pregnancy exist on a continuum, there is often not a good diagnosis between common morning sickness and hyperemesis. Estimates of the percentage of pregnant women afflicted range from 0.3% to 2.0%.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperemesis_gravidarum

God that sounds ominous - I hope she gets smoother sailing soon. 

tednlou2:
ABC World News led with this story.  I think that is absurd! 

They had experts saying women who have HG are more likely to have a girl or twins.  Then, they went into the need for a c-section, and then obviously one will be delivered first.  So, that child will be the next in line, bumping Harry.  And, of course, they had to discuss how Kate drank water recently for a toast, instead of wine like everyone else. 

Are the Royals on the NHS?     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version