Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Its Cold and Flu Season

<< < (2/5) > >>

buginme2:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on December 01, 2012, 04:43:53 PM ---
I Neti-pot and highly recommend it. I use the saline salt, and add 1 tiny drop of Hydrogen peroxide.

--- End quote ---

I do have a neti pot but ever since I read that news story of the lady who caught a brain eating amoeba and died from using her neti I have shied away from it.  Although at this point, I think it may just be worth the risk. 

buginme2:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on December 01, 2012, 04:54:36 PM ---

ps: I guess you missed my previous thread that medical studies have shown that doing meth prevents the flu.

--- End quote ---

Damn it I missed that, clean living...look what it gets ya

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: buginme2 on December 01, 2012, 05:00:20 PM ---I do have a neti pot but ever since I read that news story of the lady who caught a brain eating amoeba and died 

--- End quote ---

Yes,I remember that too. But go ahead, live life on the edge just this once.

Growler:
When I get the sneezesa nd the coughs and the running nose and watery eyes and feel ickypoo theres only one thing thatmakes me feel better.....sharing my cold with as many others as I can, after all misery bloves company. ;D

GROWLER

wolfter:
Hopefully you got your flu shot.  I soak in hot water water for all my ailments.  Surprisingly, I've never had the flu and seldom suffer from colds.  I just skip straight to the more deadly infections.

Also, when I shower, I snort hot water through my nose to clear and clean any germs that are hanging around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version