Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

new injury old injury

<< < (2/25) > >>

mitch777:
wolfie, wolfie, wolfie...

what's next??? ???

Jody:
I'm so sorry for your foot and hand injuries Wolfie.  Please get that hand to a doctor ASAP.  Oh boy, you poor guy I hope you will heal well soon enough.

Jody :(

tednlou2:
So, how did you fall up the stairs?  I know there is the running joke that you drink too much boxed wine..lol. 

The stairs-- I went through a period where I would trip up the stairs.  I could be carrying a plate of food, and the plate would go flying.  I broke about 5 plates.  The other 10 must have been made well.  I think my shoes were to blame.  There's also the dogs that always seem to want to get right under my feet. 

My thing now is to bend over to pick something up near a table or the mantle, and I smack my head.  Or, smacking it getting into the car.  Beats the huge lump I got from a hail storm over the summer.  That hurt like hell.  I had a huge lump from golf ball size hail.  I was safe in the garage, but the tornado sirens were going off, so I made a run for the basement.  Here is where I'm not too bright.  We had a couple fireman helmets in the garage. 

wolfter:
I got corrected today, I fell up the steps, not the stairs.   ::)  I guess the difference is stairs are inside and steps are outside. 

And yes I did have a couple of cocktails but that couldn't have caused me to fall; I'm too much an expert for that.  Over the last couple of years, I've seemed to develop some sort of balance issue.  For a while I thought it was an eyesight issue but am beginning to think it's the the long term issues of fighting this virus.

I'm pretty sure nothing is broken as I can now move my thumb. 

I'll will be posting pictures of the bottle of white zin I've had chilling since before this all happened as I plan on sitting in bed and finishing the whole thing.

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: wolfter on December 01, 2012, 06:57:16 PM ---

I'll will be posting pictures of the bottle of white zin I've had chilling since before this all happened as I plan on sitting in bed and finishing the whole thing.

--- End quote ---

Now don't fall out of bed !  :o

Ray

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version