Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

Upset, disappointed and scared...

<< < (6/6)

Ohmydays:

--- Quote from: tednlou2 on December 04, 2012, 02:49:26 PM ---Ohmydays,

I don't understand this.  You should have had your confirmation test back by now?  When was the blood taken?  I had mine within 3 days.  You're told to wait another week to know whether your life and health have changed?  Something doesn't seem right.

--- End quote ---

I had my blood taken last Thursday. So maybe it'll take another few days?

They never mentioned to me about a Western blot test...Only said they're gonna match my blood taken on Thursday to the blood taken on Monday, Monday being the day I went for my second batch of PEP.

But they called yesterday and asked me to come in next week sometime...

Souledout:
It's probably best just to work off the assumption that you're positive, the chances are that you are. I had similar things going on when I found out, I simply had too much going on to let myself fall apart, don't let it get the better of you at what could be a pivotal time in your life. You seem to be doing pretty well!

Ohmydays:
Ah, so yes, it's def positive :-(

CD4 690 and VL 3500 or so.

I'm still not used to the damn blood tests :-0

Anyhow, I don't think anything has really changed and I'm still me. Still going about my daily business :-D

emeraldize:
Hi Omd,

So ends the wondering.
You bet you're still you.

It's good to have business to get on with--isn't it?
You'll get used to the blood tests -- it's HIV accounting--your quarterly reports.

Em

Ohmydays:
Hi Em Em,

Yea, I figured there's more important things in life and have been trying to keep myself preoccupied to take my mind off this  :)

I understand its still something that I shouldn't take lightly, but as with most things in life you learn to adapt to it; well, that's how I see it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version