Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Forget Texas, Guilhermina!

<< < (5/5)

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: GSOgymrat on November 27, 2012, 10:17:37 PM ---So I read over 25,000 Texans hate the United States and want to form their own country. Care to comment?

--- End quote ---

ohhh yeah. Let's all hate on Texas now  ::)  Were you bi*tches aware that Texas was only 1 of like 9 states with petitions to secede? Arent you from TN Ford??? check your petition. Oh and Lordy Florida has a petition to secede also, OH NO REV. MOON, why you wanna secede??

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on November 27, 2012, 07:02:49 PM ---Aren't they small like your Raisinettes?

--- End quote ---

oh this reminds me I need to shoot up tonight.

joyluckclub:
I grew up in Texas and currently reside in Dallas.  There are people who are truly sad individuals are discussing any type of separation from the United States.

GSOgymrat:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on November 27, 2012, 10:25:15 PM ---ohhh yeah. Let's all hate on Texas now  ::)  Were you bi*tches aware that Texas was only 1 of like 9 states with petitions to secede? Arent you from TN Ford??? check your petition. Oh and Lordy Florida has a petition to secede also, OH NO REV. MOON, why you wanna secede??

oh this reminds me I need to shoot up tonight.

--- End quote ---

Greensboro is in North Carolina. Yes, NC is one of the states petitioning for secession but, unlike you, I am not waving the state flag. Have fun shooting up.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: GSOgymrat on November 28, 2012, 12:30:05 AM --- but, unlike you, I am not waving the state flag.

--- End quote ---

Ohhhh, yes. My bad. I apologize for offending you. I guess I should pretend that I'm not associated in any way to the State of Texas merely because of a few idiot radicals in W. Texas  ::) I'm assuming the good people of NC have taken down all their state flags due to the few secessionists in their state, No?

-W

Oh Ps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version