Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

a little honesty

<< < (2/6) > >>

skeebo1969:

Wolfter,

That's a tough spot you're in....  The fact that your mother is playing the protector of the abuser is unsettling, and I feel for you on this.   I also worry if anything would happen to your living situation if you reported him.

Like Jeff, I'm really sorry you're having to deal with this.   

Is this really the only time he has been abusive towards you?

Ann:

--- Quote from: Basquo on November 21, 2012, 09:13:39 AM ---Wolfter, what would you tell a battered wife if she said this to you? For God's sake, he broke your leg. I understand that you might not want to go shouting it down the holler but I think you all need help, counseling or something, especially him and your mom. If he tells and gets into trouble, it sounds like your mom might blame you. This is pretty twisted.

--- End quote ---

Bears repeating. Creighton said it better than I did.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Ann on November 21, 2012, 08:58:53 AM ---. Tell the truth about the situation - and if it impacts negatively on your brother's life, so be it. He's an adult and should be held responsible for the damage, pain and suffering his actions have caused you and are continuing to cause you.

A

--- End quote ---

I second this!

--- Quote from: Basquo on November 21, 2012, 09:13:39 AM --- but I think you all need help, counseling or something, especially him and your mom. I
--- End quote ---

Yes, yes.

Miss Philicia:
I refuse to get involved in a family issue via an on-line forum.

britchick:
(((((wolfter))))))))))))

Im so sorry for what you have been through.Please  put you and your own health first .

Im thinking about you.

Britchickx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version