Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

How to Survive a Plucking

<< < (4/6) > >>

Solo_LTSurvivor:

--- Quote from: OneTampa on November 20, 2012, 07:12:32 PM ---What the pluck are y'all typing about?

??? ???

--- End quote ---

Of course this thread wouldn't be complete without resurrecting this

wolfter:
Can someone clue me in what all this had been about? :o  I must have missed some threads as I'm clueless.

Wolfie

Ann:

--- Quote from: wolfter on November 21, 2012, 03:12:42 AM ---Can someone clue me in what all this had been about? :o  I must have missed some threads as I'm clueless.

Wolfie

--- End quote ---

It's from a thread I deleted that was started by some plucked-up nut-job who decided he knew how to cure hiv.

--- Quote from: mutio89 on November 19, 2012, 04:47:10 PM ---
Hello, first of, i am not hiv positive. I am aware that many of you will think that what i am bout to write here is false information, however if i have it, and do not share it with the people who need it, or try to help them in any way i myself will feel guilty. So   i was shown someone who knew that might work but different misfortunes kept him from telling people. It is very simple and doesn't cost almost anything. You simply have to epilate or remove your body hairs. That way when the whole hair is pulled out, including the root you get the protein synthesis from growing a new hair, which is the cornerstone of as i heard all of the ways to try curing it. It's worth the shot anyway! Good luck good people!

--- End quote ---

When I deleted the thread, I hadn't realised someone started a new thread here in OT (the original was in Living) to make fun of the little plucker. ~sigh~ Sorry folks!

wolfter:
Now I see the humor in it all  :o  Glad I have my vanity make-up mirror so I can finish my facial plucking.  Perhaps there's some truth to it as I've been waxing for years and really should have been thrown out with the trash by now. 

Irish Eyes:
Funeeeee….
LMFAO
Random scroll brought this up.
Tears of laughter r fun tears.
Thanks one and all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version