Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

How to Survive a Plucking

(1/6) > >>

emeraldize:
I just want to preserve the Mutio Momentum -- for a moment.

Andy told us we could go pluck ourselves if we so chose and I think we ought to chat about that.

And hey, is Mutio on the cutting edge of hair? Are we being closed-minded?

Raf:
I prefer shaving instead of plucking

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: emeraldize on November 19, 2012, 05:53:52 PM ---I just want to preserve the Mutio Momentum -- for a moment.

Andy told us we could go pluck ourselves if we so chose and I think we ought to chat about that.

--- End quote ---

I'm buying a aids free range preplucked turkey for my holiday table because I don't want to take chances with my guest health . I will also be disclosing and serosorting in the frozen food isle . Stay away from the blood pudding , just sayin .     

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: Raf on November 19, 2012, 06:07:31 PM ---I prefer shaving instead of plucking

--- End quote ---

Everbody knows you cant shave the aids away , you must pluck .

Mother plucker's pluck and save your kids .

Rev. Moon:

--- Quote from: emeraldize on November 19, 2012, 05:53:52 PM ---I just want to preserve the Mutio Momentum -- for a moment.

--- End quote ---

This might be the answer to that other thread asking about the cure.  I'm gonna try it as an experiment.  Though I'm gonna have a bit of a hard time plucking certain nether regions.  That's gon' hurt like hell.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version