Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Want Me In Hospital

(1/9) > >>

Growler:
Went to see the HIV neurologisst today for the first time and he wants me to go into hospital for 2 weeks anitbiotics. He thinks that my problems are caused by HIV in the brain and syphilis from 20 years ago thats now in my brain. I have been given a week to decide what I want to do. I am going to do some reading about it but so far googling prognosis isn't good, damage can't be undone. Feel pissed off.

GROWLER

WillyWump:
Growler buddy, please listen to the doc and go to the hospital. I'm sure you will feel much better after the treatment. Dont get pissed off... what's done is done, but you can help yourself by getting this treatment.

plus, Sebastian needs you  ;)

-WIll

Solo_LTSurvivor:
Wow Growler you really are having a go of it.

All I can do is say that we're thinking of you and recommend that you take a look at Phil's thread whenever you get the chance.

OneTampa:
Growler,

I hope you go ahead and get the medical treatment.

I am thinking of you and wish you the absolute best.

Take care.

Growler:
I would have to stay in the hosiptal where I used to work. I think If I say No they will make me do it anyway...mentally incompetent (Ok I'm as batty as a fruitcake I wont argue). It's difficult because from what I read the damage is done and I can't stop it and I can't have my life bac,k. But It's pretty horrible inside my head and I can't imagine how much more bad it will get if I say No.
But On the bright side I have some answers finally and it makes sense and that is so good to have I just want to cry.
I'll read the thread that you mention thanks.
GROWLER

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version