Main Forums > Living With HIV

A year ago...

<< < (2/2)

tednlou2:

--- Quote from: skeebo1969 on November 15, 2012, 04:11:29 PM ---Teddy, if you saw two balls laying in the yard you would think the grass was gay.

--- End quote ---

LOL!  How long you been waiting to use that? ;) 

skeebo1969:

--- Quote from: tednlou2 on November 15, 2012, 04:32:29 PM ---LOL!  How long you been waiting to use that? ;)

--- End quote ---

All of about 10 seconds after reading the part I quoted where you played judge and jury on this woman's husband.  No where in her post does she ask about what you reported.  Teddy, as a person who has lived with this for some time, one would think you could stop doing these things.  But, as apparent by most of your posts here, one should not be surprised.

tednlou2:

--- Quote from: skeebo1969 on November 16, 2012, 07:58:27 AM ---All of about 10 seconds after reading the part I quoted where you played judge and jury on this woman's husband.  No where in her post does she ask about what you reported.  Teddy, as a person who has lived with this for some time, one would think you could stop doing these things.  But, as apparent by most of your posts here, one should not be surprised.

--- End quote ---

Ouch.  What have I done to you?  I am surprised by this.  What do you mean by most of my posts here?  I am really dumbfounded.  And, what things do I need to stop doing all the time?  It was a question that many straight folks immediately go to with this virus.  A straight man must have been messing around with guys mentality.  I asked a question-- a question I think many therapists would ask.  I said I may be totally off base. 

I will await your apology. 

tednlou2:
Actually, this is how threads turn bad, and I am hijacking the thread.  So, please send me a private message, if you would. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version