Main Forums > Living With HIV

I am not doing so great

(1/4) > >>

Cherie:
I am not doing so great these days dealing with the poz news.I am only eight months into this and l am ready to give up and hide for the rest of my life.

I am so angry at my ex for giving me this....

I know l am depressed and my Doctor has sent me for therapy. It just seems right now everything is black.

How dio l get out of this mind set? I am trying real hard to and nothing seems to be working.

Help

LatinAlexander:
Fight sweetie...We are in this shit together.....

I know how it feels. I was diagnosed almost 3 months ago....I will say nothing

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}]

Alex

Life:
Cherie... Council is a great way to work through this.   I have found grabbing one of the guys/girls from the forums in the form of a PM and talk to the ones that you identify with and hear their thoughts on how your feeling...   I have avoided professional council with the love and support right here...   I advocate nothing, this has just worked for me..   I would urge you to to stop looking back over your shoulder, else you are liable to walk right into a wall.   Placing blame for me was something I avoided at all costs.   Its done.  I cant take this one back.   Always look forward and maybe don't look further than today...  In time, this will clear... I am sure you would agree, that it takes awhile for the dust to settle...

Love

poobear:
Hi Cherie,
    Sorry you are feeling so depressed.  Just know that there is light at the end of the tunnel.  I think you are doing what you can for now.  Counseling is a great way to start.  Give counseling some time to work, they teach you healthy ways to cope .   This is from my experience.  If you do not like the counselor try another one.  It is not that easy to just snap out of it.  you are dealing with a life changing diagnosis.  Do what you can and you will eventually start to see the light.  And vent as much as you need to .  We are all in this together.  Rachel is embracing you and giving you a great big hug.  Cherie hang in there it does get better.  Rachel

joemutt:
I'm sorry you're not doing well. I think we all go through deep dispair
sometimes. Don't fight it by yourself alone. Counseling is a good idea,
and coming here to share with those who can feel your pain somehow.
Be Well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version