Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Tickle Me... Elmo

<< < (2/4) > >>

Solo_LTSurvivor:
BREAKING!!!!

Accuser takes it all back

The unidentified accuser “wants it to be known that his sexual relationship with Mr. Clash was an adult consensual relationship,” said a statement from the Pennsylvania law firm Andreozzi & Associates.

“He will have no further comment on the matter.”

tednlou2:
This brought up a debate (an old debate, really) with friends about how young is too young.  I saw the post that the accuser now takes it all back.  Ok, it would be very hard for anyone doing children's TV to survive after having sex with someone under 18, regardless of whether 16 was the age of consent in that state. 

But, for everyone else, is 18 the absolute cut-off?  The age of consent in KY is 16.  However, I think you could still possibly be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor.  But, I rarely see that used.  Most of my friends say it is wrong to have sex with anyone who is under 18.  Others say they would have no problem going with the age of consent.  And, is there a difference between teen girls and boys?  And, is there a difference between a 25, 30, 40, or 50 year-old doing this vs someone 18, 19, or 20?   

darryaz:
The hottest toy this holiday season is going to be the "Let Me See Some I.D. Before I Tickle You Elmo."
                               -Joan Rivers

OneTampa:
Well it appears that a lie "clashed" with the truth and the truth won since "the young guy recanted."

BT65:
Elmo is my youngest granddaughter's #1 fave character.  When she was visiting me earlier this year, we would sit on the chair in front of the computer and watch episodes of Elmo's World.  She loved to sing the song (la-la-la-la  la-la-la-la Elmo's World).  I bought her Let's Rock Elmo for Christmas and will have to be mailing it soon. 

Whatever happened in the "story" with the creator of Elmo and the younger guy, I like Elmo (on Sesame Street).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version