Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Republican Hissy Fits

<< < (2/10) > >>

skeebo1969:

My wife and I order from Papa Johns quite often, the thin crust is the way to go.  After hearing about this though, we won't be doing business with them any longer.

Another Republican hissy fit took place in Arizona over the weekend: a woman decided to run down her husband with the family car because he didn't vote.  She felt another term of Obama would cause her family to endure many hardships.  I guess this idea outweighed the hardships of possibly being a single parent.

PHOENIX (Reuters) - An Arizona woman, in despair at the re-election of Democratic President Barack Obama, ran down her husband with the family car in suburban Phoenix on Saturday because he failed to vote in the election, police said on Monday.

Holly Solomon, 28, was arrested after running over husband Daniel Solomon following a wild chase that left him pinned underneath the vehicle.

Daniel Solomon, 36, was in critical condition at a local hospital, but is expected to survive, Gilbert police spokesman Sergeant Jesse Sanger said.

Police said Daniel Solomon told them his wife became angry over his "lack of voter participation" in last Tuesday's presidential election and believed her family would face hardship as a result of Obama winning another term.

Witnesses reported the argument broke out on Saturday morning in a parking lot and escalated. Mrs Solomon then chased her husband around the lot with the car, yelling at him as he tried to hide behind a light pole, police said. He was struck after attempting to flee to a nearby street.

Obama won the national election with 332 electoral votes compared with 206 for Republican challenger Mitt Romney. Arizona's 11 electoral votes were won by Romney.

http://news.yahoo.com/arizona-woman-runs-down-husband-car-not-voting-045426220.html

Miss Philicia:
Note: I have never eaten at Papa John's

thunter34:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on November 13, 2012, 12:00:25 PM ---Note: I have never eaten at Papa John's

--- End quote ---

Of course not.  They don't offer duck guts as a topping.

skeebo1969:

--- Quote from: thunter34 on November 13, 2012, 12:31:41 PM ---Of course not.  They don't offer duck guts as a topping.

--- End quote ---

LOL

The foie gras pan pizza with a side order of truffle enhanced bread sticks to go...

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: thunter34 on November 13, 2012, 12:31:41 PM ---Of course not.  They don't offer duck guts as a topping.

--- End quote ---

Oh, please Mary -- I've ordered from Dominio's :) maybe a decade ago.

Anyway, I have a place a mere block away that makes pizza al pastor by a Mexican named Rosario.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version