Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Republican Hissy Fits

<< < (9/10) > >>

The_Countess:
There are plenty of stories about retarded republicans.

This woman ran over her husband for not voting on election day:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-usa-arizona-voteragebre8ac05b-20121112,0,6429451.story

She must be genetically related to this moron who tattooed Romney's logo on his face:


Joe K:

--- Quote from: The_Countess on November 18, 2012, 09:46:27 AM ---There are plenty of stories about retarded republicans.

This woman ran over her husband for not voting on election day:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/sns-rt-us-usa-arizona-voteragebre8ac05b-20121112,0,6429451.story

She must be genetically related to this moron who tattooed Romney's logo on his face:



--- End quote ---

It would be nice if you could comment without the need to insult anyone.  Calling Republicans "retarded" and "morons" makes you look no different from some of those same.

Joe

Jeff G:
Hi Joe , sadly the countess wont be joining us any longer after today , the countess has been cancelled , some of his post were spot on and his insight will be missed . 

Solo_LTSurvivor:

--- Quote from: jg1962 on November 18, 2012, 03:35:01 PM ---Hi Joe , sadly the countess wont be joining us any longer after today , the countess has been cancelled , some of his post were spot on and his insight will be missed .

--- End quote ---

Really?   I haven't been online in a few days because I'm still in shock over Channing Tatum and haven't had a chance to catch up here.  Did I miss something ???

phildinftlaudy:

--- Quote from: Solo_LTSurvivor on November 18, 2012, 05:18:10 PM ---Really?   I haven't been online in a few days because I'm still in shock over Channing Tatum and haven't had a chance to catch up here.  Did I miss something ???

--- End quote ---

OMG!!!!
Justin and Selena are OVER?  What next?  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version