Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

AMG 2013 -CHICAGO, ILLINOIS - DATE PREFERENCES THREAD

<< < (11/16) > >>

phildinftlaudy:
Update:
I spoke with Dennis - after the first of January, he will be checking hotel rates for a variety of dates to see which ones can be accommodated for the best price/location in Chicago.

Sorry for the delay in responding.

-Phil

klassykitty:
@Wolfter--I can stop at your place and pick you up. :)
@ Willy--I will bring Chambord, shot glasses, Iced Tea Vodka, and I heard about fruit loop vodka I want to try. 8)
For out of country friends more blueberry lemonaid-adult style. A 12 pack this time.
Michelle 8)

Schnauzer:
Sorry for the dumb question, but what is AMG?

Fisher:

--- Quote from: Schnauzer on October 13, 2013, 04:54:29 PM ---Sorry for the dumb question, but what is AMG?

--- End quote ---

Acceptance, Magic, and Gratitude.

A place where wonderful beings on this journey through life come together in joy and celebration. . .

Or a beer bust, if Fisher gets his way!

phildinftlaudy:

--- Quote from: Schnauzer on October 13, 2013, 04:54:29 PM ---Sorry for the dumb question, but what is AMG?

--- End quote ---

Hi Schnauzer:
Not a dumb question at all -
AMG is AIDSmeds Gathering - it is where people from the forums come together in different locales once a year to actually meet in person and spend time together - most of it is unstructured (sightseeing, etc) - there are a couple of planned events that take place over the 4-5 day affair - a memorial service and a meet and greet.

We have held it in Mexico City, London, Boston, San Francisco, Washington DC, Chicago, etc.

We hold a vote every year as to where it is going to be and select dates..

Read some of the past threads - I think there might be one or two titled "What is AMG" - they are located in the Forums Gathering area....

I'm sure others will probably chime in...

All are welcome to attend AMG -

Look forward to seeing you at AMG 2014.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version