Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

AMG 2013 -CHICAGO, ILLINOIS - DATE PREFERENCES THREAD

<< < (8/16) > >>

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: thunter34 on November 18, 2012, 06:52:58 PM ---Word.  Makes me think of Seattle when the hotel desk guy told me:  "Oh, sure.....you can walk to that bar."

All the way up Capitol Hill.  It was only 7 numbered blocks.  He neglected to mention that there were also named and lettered blocks in between. 

45 minutes of exercise, and a lifetime of wisdom.

--- End quote ---

Mark had an easier time rolling back down that hill one afternoon than the walk up ... I still giggle every time I remember that story . 

wolfter:

--- Quote from: aztecan on November 18, 2012, 05:59:57 PM ---Oh good, you can find the closest lavender martinis and, I hope, a bar that doesn't  involve a steep hill. ;)

HUGS,

Mark

--- End quote ---

Or maybe another chocolicious???? ;D  I'd walk uphill all day long for that treat.
--- Quote from: thunter34 on November 18, 2012, 06:52:58 PM ---Word.  Makes me think of Seattle when the hotel desk guy told me:  "Oh, sure.....you can walk to that bar."

All the way up Capitol Hill.  It was only 7 numbered blocks.  He neglected to mention that there were also named and lettered blocks in between. 

45 minutes of exercise, and a lifetime of wisdom.

--- End quote ---

I must have said "just one more block" a 1,000 times.

--- Quote from: jg1962 on November 18, 2012, 07:36:22 PM ---Mark had an easier time rolling back down that hill one afternoon than the walk up ... I still giggle every time I remember that story . 

--- End quote ---

It is one of those silly kind of moments that'll always bring a smile to my face.  That was an exceptional time.

thunter34:

--- Quote from: wolfter on November 18, 2012, 09:03:31 PM ---It is one of those silly kind of moments that'll always bring a smile to my face.  That was an exceptional time.

--- End quote ---

I had blisters on my feet so bad after that that I could barely walk on Sunday - spent most of that day in the room.  I just couldn't go on.  Of course, I felt none of this pain on that night, as I was pretty well lit.

Still totally worth it.  I have FB friends now from that Sat. night in Seattle that I still chat with daily.

aztecan:

--- Quote from: thunter34 on November 19, 2012, 09:42:39 AM ---I had blisters on my feet so bad after that that I could barely walk on Sunday - spent most of that day in the room.  I just couldn't go on.  Of course, I felt none of this pain on that night, as I was pretty well lit.

Still totally worth it.  I have FB friends now from that Sat. night in Seattle that I still chat with daily.

--- End quote ---

I seem to remember articles of clothing going missing, or just disappearing. Or was that Washington D.C.?

HUGS,

Mark

thunter34:

--- Quote from: aztecan on November 19, 2012, 10:35:42 AM ---I seem to remember articles of clothing going missing, or just disappearing. Or was that Washington D.C.?

HUGS,

Mark

--- End quote ---

Seattle if it was me.  I did not make DC.  That missing clothing thing just seems to happen a lot when I'm around. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version