Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

AMG 2013 -CHICAGO, ILLINOIS - DATE PREFERENCES THREAD

(1/16) > >>

phildinftlaudy:
Hi All:

The site location votes for AMG 2013 are in with voting closing yesterday, November 2, 2012 at 11:59 pm (Eastern time)

AMG 2013 will be held in Chicago, Illinois, USA -

Many of the votes requested that dates for AMG 2013 be set for August 2013; however, there were also some July preferences - and one preference for September. Typically, people begin arriving for AMG on Wednesday, with some staying until Tuesday; however, there are others who show up on Thursday, Friday and those that leave on Sunday or Monday.... So, as you can see, when dates are established, that does not prevent someone from arriving early or departing later (although, depending on the hotel - the rate may be adjusted accordingly for an early arrival or late departure outside of the dates established for the group rates - which hopefully Dennis - our hotel negotiator extraordinary - has been able to accomplish for so may AMGs).

Please provide your date preferences.Let's try to get thoughts on date preferences in and finalized by Friday, November 16th.

We will try to accommodate, as best we can what the majority date request is; however, hotel availability and rates also have to be considered.

Thanks in advance for keeping AMG a member-driven event.

Basquo:
September.

wolfter:
I'm happy with whatever accommodates the largest number of people.  Since I can take time off whenever I need it, I'll follow those who have stricter schedules.

Wolfie

aztecan:
I am supposed to be at a gathering in the Colorado Rockies the first week of August.

I will be available at any other time, before or after.

HUGS,

Mark

bocker3:
Anytime after July 12th would work for me..................

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version