HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

oral sex and canker sore

<< < (2/11) > >>

Ann:
Ooops,

Did you read through the condom and lube links in my signature line? Your questions will be answered if you do. Probably the best way to avoid what happened in this instance is to make sure your top withdraws as soon as he ejaculates.

I think you should put hiv out of your mind for this incident, yes. Now that you're becoming sexually active, it's time to start thinking of having routine sexual health check ups, but not necessarily in relation to this incident, just in general.

Ann

Oops:
Thanks for your response Ann.  I really appreciate it.  I did read the link about condoms and I did all of that.  Used a lot of lube, had space for semen, and all of that.  I keep running it through my head.  Even if it did have some spill out near the top, I don't think it could go in with all of the lube and stuff right?  Have you heard of this happening before?  I can't be the only one, can I? 

Oops:
Anyone else had a situation like this? 

Ann:
Oops,

I'm quite sure this sort of thing happens all the time. I'm also quite sure you've got nothing to worry about.

Ann

Oops:
One more question and I am moving on from this.  Do I need to worry about gonehrrea or Chlamydia from this incident?  I always worry about it, that is why I practice safe sex, but what about with this incident?  I know there is a risk for the std's that can be transmitted through just touch, herpes, etc., but what about Gon. or Chlam.? 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version